Shuttle Bus Service to Castel Romano Designer Outlet
NEW TIMES AND DEPARTURES LISTED BELOW MONDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
- Departure from Roma Termini at Via Giolitti 48 for Castel Romano: 09:00 – 10:00 – 11:00 – 12:00
- Departure from Castel Romano at Via Ponte di Piscina Cupa, 64 for Roma Termini: 16:00 – 17:00 – 18:30 – 19:30
- Departure from Eur Fermi at Viale America, 266 for Castel Romano: 10:00 – 11:00 – 13:00 – 15:00 – 17:00
- Departure from Castel Romano at Via Ponte di Piscina Cupa, 64 for Eur Fermi (Metro B): 12:00 – 14:00 – 16:00 – 18:00 – 19:00
Roma Termini to Castel Romano (Termini A/R): € 15,00
Eur Fermi to Castel Romano (Eur Fermi A/R): € 10,00
- Children under the age of 10 can travel free when accompanied by a full fare-paying adult.
- It is not necessary to make reservations for this service.
DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, IT IS TEMPORARILY NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE PURCHASE OF THE VIP PASS, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
€10,00 – €35,00
1) In case I did not use the ticket, is it refundable?
No, since the ticket does not refer to a specific date but can be used freely on any day, in case of non-use of the service the ticket is not refundable.
2) I have booked the ticket, but I have not yet received it in the mail; what can I do?
As a first step, we suggest to check the spam folder of the email inbox that you indicated during purchase, as the voucher may have been categorized there by the email. If it wasn’t in this folder either, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.). Alternatively, you need to check that the e-mail you entered during purchase is correct and not full. If it isn’t resolved in any of the above ways, you can show to the staff the PayPal payment receipt containing the WC-order (e.g. WC-43xxx).
3) I did not receive the ticket and I repurchased it, how can I ask for a refund?
If you didn’t receive your ticket and you repurchased a new ticket (online or from retailers), you can request a refund sending a copy (a photo) of the new purchase to email@example.com . The refund will be granted only after all appropriate checks have been made. Specifically, we will check the unsuccessful receipt of the ticket.
4) Do I have to compulsorily print the tickets?
We always recommend to print the purchased tickets; if you are unable to print, you can show the ticket to the staff via your smartphone.
5) Can the purchased ticket be used on any day or is it a fixed date ticket?
The ticket can be used once, both outward and return, on any day.
6) Does the ticket purchased refer to the one-way trip only or does it include the round trip to/from Castel Romano Outlet?
The ticket purchased is a round trip ticket which therefore includes both the outward and the return trip to/from Castel Romano Outlet.
7) I bought the ticket referring to the Eur Fermi - Castel Romano route, can I return to Termini?
No, with this type of ticket you can only return to Eur Fermi.
8) I bought the ticket referred to the Termini - Castel Romano route, can I return to Eur Fermi?
Yes, with the Termini – Castel Romano ticket you can also return to Eur Fermi.